Flame Think, Inc. is here to assist you in your search for Professional Development Training.
Flame Think, Inc. Support Training will offer the following:
1. Applied Suicide Intervention Training.
2. Assistance in establihing community Suicide Intervention Teams (SITs).
3. Coordination and networking qualified SIT members to acquire instructor status.
4. Critical Incident Stress Management Training (CISM) Levels 1-3.
5. Couples Enrichment Seminars (1.5 to 2 day event)
6. Family Enrichment Seminars (2 to 2.5 day event)
7. Singles Enrichment Seminars (1.5 day event)
8. Timely informative articles on issues of suicide and intervention skills.
9. Articles on professional "burn-out" and other wellness issues and syndromes.
Recently, a Facebook friend posted an interesting article. In his article he stated the current phraseology of “flawed” or “flawsome” may be applicable in the Church "as pertains to its inability to retain, very well, the generation under thirty.” While the term might be applicable as pertains to short comings in the application of doctrine, I do not feel it fits the Church in regards to how we work with and incorporate youth.
Surveys indicate youth leaving the church because they do not feel they are vital to the church operation. I happen to attend a church where youth are actively engaged and feel they are a vital part of its outreach not only to the surrounding community but to the world. The key to this success is found in the numbers of adults who willingly participate in church youth related programs and are actively involved as mentors.